Thursday, September 4, 2008



Of course there is an obnoxious story to go along with this incident! So, Brett noticed one day that we had a couple of these fun holes in our bedroom window. We didn't know where they came from but a coulpe days later the truth revealed itself. We had just sat down to have a nice little romantic dinner together and we hear something hitting the side of our house. We went to the window and discovered two little hoodlems on the other side of the wall from us with sling shots and rocks! Well, Brett went ahead and wooped out the video camera so we would have some evidence. Eventually the boys saw us and we came to the quick conclusion that they weren't the most intelligent kids we have ever come across. They just kept right on with thier routine, knowing that we were taping them. They flipped us off a few times, put on some halloween masks and even broke another window. In the meantime, I am on the phone with the police and they showed up in no time. Yeah, I know, it might be lame that I called the cops instead of going over and saying something. But lets just say the fellow outside (who ended up being the babysitter) was a little sketchy looking and let's be honest, you never know who the crazies are. Long story short, the two 9 year old boys came over and apologized and their parents are paying for both windows to be repaiered. Keepin it real in the hood!

6 comments:

Jaci said...

Hey-I haven't heard this story! Wow! That's some craziness...you guys really do live in the hood! :] well i am so happy you have a blog now! aren't they so fun? almost addicting! i love blogging!

Caldwells said...

Hey! I am so happy you have a blog. You and your hubby are so cute. Looks like you are doing great! Oh, and about the whole family renuion and game thing, "what if" is always a fun group game. Have fun!

Kodi & Lindsey said...

hey erica its lindsey (parker) cute blog and this is a crazy story! i can't believe what some people do!! it was good to see you a few months ago in the temple, too bad we couldn't talk for a few minutes. sounds like you guys are doing great, are you living in mesa?

Logan & Lindy said...

Hey Erica its Lindy (willis) My blog is private so email me so I can invite you to my blog loganlindy@gmail.com

Glad your window is getting fixed! That is crazy 9 years old sling shotting rocks at your window seriosly people!!! Your Hawaii trip looks so fun!!!! Jealous!!!

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

Hurray! I'm so happy you have a blog now! What a bunch of turds for breaking your window. I would have run after them with an air soft gun. haha just kidding. Your Hawaii trip looked like so much fun.. I can't wait for Adam and I to make it there some day. Ya lets do dinner sometime!

Tim and Cindy Reed said...

Keeping it real in the hood! :) I can HEAR you saying that! I would've called the cops too! Windows can get expensive! We are glad to have found your blog!