Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Birthday Boy!





We just celebrated Bretts 26th Birthday. Can't you tell how
"happy" he is from his picture? Yeah, he was just being a stinker. Brett isn't so big on celebrating any holiday at all, which is odd but oh well. Anyway, he just wanted to stay home for dinner but I refused because, well pretty much I think it is a great excuse to go out. It turned into a fun night, at least I think it was and tomorrow is actually his Birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE BOY!

4 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

Happy Birthday to Brett! That is too funny he doesn't like to celebrate his B-day. . . Chris and I celebrate the whole month of our B-days.

Micah and Aaron said...

Happy Birthday Brett!! Hope he has a great day! I can't believe our boys are 26 this year. SOOOOO OLD!!! :
)

Cali said...

Erica! I don't even have to think hard to remember you! SOOOO many great memories with you that I could never forget! I LOVED seeing your blog, and looking through all the snowflake folks you're connected to! FUN! I'm so glad you found me and that you're doing good! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brett!! Thanks for coming over...i'm sorry that there was on odd number and i felt bad that you were the one sitting out all the time! So...we all need to get together again and hang out (with Erica this time)! Tell her hi...i like her alot, she's fun!! Thanks for the Blog!!OH by the way, Happy Birthday!! haha!