Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Erica's Bakery



I am crazy! Always coming up with some grand idea of something new I can do. Work at the airport (for free flights of course), work at a hotel (again, cheap travel), peir 1 (for Christmas decorations) etc...etc...etc... Well one of my ideas was to start baking treats for dental offices. I was pretty much considering quitting my dental assisting job and starting up the baking company. (Good thing no one from work has my blog address!) Well, I got over my day dreaming and decided to stick with my great job. Long story short, I am now making treats for the marketing rep of my company to take to all the offices. I thought I was going to be doing like 20-22 doz a month but I am now realizing it is more like 50-75 a month. I can't complain, but it sure is a lot of work. Pretty much a part time job. Anyway, here are a few pics of my first day on the new job...

10 comments:

Becky said...

Erica Erica! Can I believe my eyes! Seriously it has been forever, and I love you so why haven't seen you for so long! crazy times,anyways good to see you have a blog and just so you know I WILL BE stalking you! he he he he!
Becky Reynolds

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

Good job. I'm super impressed. With your new bakery, and my new cakes, we could make a good team.

Kim said...

Erica! No Way! I am so glad you found my blog too. How did you find it anyway? I am glad however you did and now we can keep in touch better! You look so great! I miss you it has been way to long! Love your very long lost friend. You should move out this way for law school it is great! Kim

Micah and Aaron said...

WOW!!! I can't believe you are making that many baked goodies each month. That would put me right in the hospital!!! So glad you and Brett have a blog!!!

Courtney Curt said...

Erica, cute blog. Good idea with baking treats for other offices. Good to see ya in Snowflake!

Unknown said...

cute blog woman!! i love reading your posts because you make me laugh and i can totally picture you doing all those things then i laugh even harder..... you look too cute and i think i should be your official cookie taster??? No???

Unknown said...

why do my comments keep coming up as jon??? that last one was ME jackie, not jon who i really believe has never once looked at a blog let alone comment...

Unknown said...

YAY!
I'm glad you guys finally went public with the blog... I bet that many cookies keep you SUPER busy.
Hey time to update your guys Christmas card pictures! I got some new toys that are making some AWESOME images!

Johnna Jayne said...

How cute is that cookie package?! Chris just told me about your bakery yesterday. That is so awesome! I bet your home smells soooo good.

Rustino Scar said...

you can go ahead and bake cookies for me as well. I am a future dentist (though it's pending right now...I have 3 more years of school left), but I would totally not complain if some cookies were sent. I will keep you in my ROlodex and support your baking endeavors later on in life. Sounds perfect to me.
p.s. who even has a rolodex anymore?