Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

Our Halloween tradition is going to my brother and sis-in-laws, having dinner and taking the kids around trick-or-treating. The reason being becuase in their neighborhood there is a fantastic show every halloween. A couple doors down, their friends put on a huge production that takes months and months to prepare. In the past there has been War of the Worlds, Star Wars (Brett and probably every boys fav.), Phantom of the Opera and this year was inspired by the opening Olympic ceremony. You wouldn't believe how many hours goes into what they do and the money! They had 20 cast members. Anyway, it was great! Unfortunatly we didn't get any pics of it, but here are a couple of Jordan and Harlee (neice and nephew).




My most creative sister Jill brought this as the centerpeice for our dinner. Darling! I still haven't quite figured our why she got all the talent?

6 comments:

Jaci said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! And Erica- Why werent you dressed up???? I was a hippie :) Well...my version of a hippie anyway! By the way....are you still having trouble with the header beaing too small?

Jaci said...

*being

logan t. daly said...

you has a blog?!?!?!111oneandeleven

logan t. daly said...

i find them on this new thing called the internet. think of it like a web of information that you can access with the touch of a button. its pretty complex, and well it kinda rocks. man brett i miss you :(

Summer said...

Hey Erica, I am not sure if you remember me, we were in Andrew and Jill's ward with you for a bit (Greenfield Park)and you iknow my younger brother Barton I believe well, I know Brett does. Tell Jill the Allen's said "hello" are they in Cali now. We saw Andrew doing some infomercial-tell him we laughed! and tell Jill to get a facebook or blog lots of our old ward buddies to keep in contact with.! Thanks!
~Summer

KARI said...

Hey Erica!! I missed going to Ryan and Amy's this year:( Are you still working at the endo office. It was good to see your blog. I hear that you are just as talented as Jill is:0)